Tuesday, January 5, 2010

fROm my freNZ

from :FIERA

thank you fira sebab bagi lagu nie kat akk... act lagu nie menjadi dendangan harian buat akk sekarang..... sbb hati ni sering saja lah sedih... tak tahu kah knp.... tapi bile dah dgr lagu nie hati lebih tenang dan lapang.... insyaALLAH is nice song... you all should be listen and feel lagu nie... insyaALLAH semua akan jadi baik....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

form : (WANI) barbie gurlz: Wonder Girls

Nobody (English) lyrics


You Know I still Love You Baby.

And it will never change. (Saranghae)

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You

How can I be with another, I don't want any other

I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why are you trying to, to make me leave ya

I know what you're thinking

Baby why aren't you listening

How can I just

Just love someone else and

Forget you completely

When I know you still love me

Telling me you're not good enough

My life with you is just too tough

You know it's not right so

Just stop and come back boy

How can this be

When we were meant to be

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You

How can I be with another, I don't want any other I

No comments: